Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Before and After

The was:  I didn't have a blog.


The is:  I now have a blog.


What happened:  So I had this fantastic idea for a blog...  Basically, it would feature all the before-and-afters of my daily life,.  You know, show the way something used to be, the way it is now, and the description of the process.  It could include all the kinds of things that I love (baking, refurbishing, travel, interior decorating, etc) and I could update it daily...  well, semi-daily as dictated by my busy schedule.  And so here it is!  I started off with one of the basic templates provided by blogspot to which I added a few subtle changes and will probably alter again and again.  After all, I do love change...  I mean, if "the was" and "the is" were exactly the same, this blog (and life in general) would be pretty boring, wouldn't it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment